- Players that registered for the Esports Fair Play Online FIFA League are fully aware and responsible for understanding the site rules.
- Players are responsible to kickoff their match no more than 15 minutes from their match start time.
- Players are responsible for reporting their match results. Failure to do so will result in a warning, followed by a match forfeit.
- If a player fails to play his/her scheduled match will result in an automatic forfeit.
- Rescheduling your match will not be allowed.
- A non show on both sides will result in a 0-0 draw
- Players are required to follow the “player restrictions” rules for each match. Failure to do so will result in a warning, match forfeit, or potentially banned from the site.
- Unfortunately, bad internet connection does exist, but if both players can play their match, you will need to finish your game.
- Tampering with your internet connection to have an advantage in your match will result in a warning, and potentially banned from the league.
- If a player quits, exits or disconnects from a match regardless of the situation, it is the responsibility of the player from the opposite team to notify the league admins for assistance to come up with a resolution.
- Submitting your scores before the start of your match is not allowed. Doing so will result in a warning, match forfeit, or potentially banned from the league.
- Cheating is NOT allowed nor is submitting a false match score. Doing so will result in a match forfeit, or potentially banned from the league.
- Photo or video evidence is required if you claim your opponent has broken any of the league rule. Failure to show any proof will result invalid.
- We do not offer refunds nor exchanges
Esports Fair Play Etiquette
We strongly believe in good sportsmanship when competing in the league. We won’t mind the small trash talks from time to time but don’t cross the line. There is no need to display abusive or racial language towards your opponents. Treat others with the same respect you’d want them to treat you with.